masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Friday, December 14, 2012

REVOLUTION video file #2 - 42 & Magrathea

Deutsche  Übersetzung im Anschluss

REVOLUTION video file #2 - 42 & Magrathea

I know, I know... it is late again - BUT I think it turned out well - worth the wait ;) So many mad ninja effects in Premiere put the render time to over 2 hours :/

I promised you a mad ninja cowboy as compensation. 


Let me give you a REAL man, a REAL cowboy first, though. My sculpting buddy Stefan with mad ninja sculpting fingers sent me this song. 


Johnny Cash - Satisfied Mind


This song ACTUALLY explains MY life plan 142%. More than the 2nd REVOLUTION video ever could. 

Still - please enjoy both! 


Mad Cowboy Ninja Video


Today all comments on the You-Tube-Video can win a signed Biography of Douglas Adams. called "Wish you were here". Since Douglas has moved on to a better place, I will sign the book. :) 




And I cannot help but posting my FAVORITE Song of all times at this point. "Wish you were Here" by Pink Floyd. Please forgive me.


David Gilmour - Wish you were here - Unplugged

Let me know what you think about that video. I had a lot of fun making it ^^

Sillyness level OVER 9000! 

Share & Enjoy!

Zappi





Ich weiß, ich weiß... schon wieder zu spät... ABER - ich denke es ist super geworden; das Warten hat sich gelohnt! :D So viele Effekte in Premiere haben die Renderzeit auf über 2 Stunden erhöht... :/

Ich habe euch einen Mad Ninja Cowboy als Entschuldigung versprochen.


Aber zunächst seht euch einen richtigen Mann, einen richtigen Cowboy an. Mein Knetbruder Stefan mit seinen Mad Ninja Knetfingern hat mir den Song geschickt. 


Johnny Cash - Satisfied Mind


Der Song erklärt meinen Lebensplan 142% besser als jedes REVOLUTION video jemals könnte... 

Habt also Spaß an beiden Videos! 



Mad Cowboy Ninja Video



Heute können ALLE KOMMENTARE auf dem Youtube Video eine unterzeichnete Biographie von Douglas Adams gewinnen. Douglas ist kurzzeitig verhindert, daher werde ich das Buch zeichnen ;) 




So stehe ich hier und kann nicht anders - Ich muss bei dem Buchtitel einfach meinen Lieblings-Song ALLER ZEITEN posten. "Wish you were Here" von Pink Floyd. Please forgive me.


David Gilmour - Wish you were here - Unplugged


Und wie fandet ihr das zweite Video? Ich hatte eine Menge Spaß dabei, es zu drehen ^^
Unsinn-Level OVER 9000! 

Share & Enjoy!

Zappi

17 comments:

  1. Where can I get a Copy of that cool cowboyninja miniature?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool video! Really love it :-). But now I want to know: What can I buy in your company? The cowboyninja? Where? When? What is the new concept? So many questions and no answers - I hope the world will not be destroyed on December 21th so I can finally celebrate the new company with you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha :D A cowboyninja... hm.... NOT THE WORST IDEA :D

      I have revised the video release schedule a little bit. Since most people check the blog from work (heheh), and for reasons of logical order of information, the NEXT video will be released on MONDAY. Now... THIS is an important one, because I will talk about our company and REVEAL THE GIVEAWHAT.

      The week leading up to December 21st will offer more explanation, culminating in "the product" ;)

      6 more days, people!

      Monday will be a very serious and only slightly silly video. It will describe the CORE philosophy of our company.

      I think you will like it :)

      BTW: The mayas talked about "The End of an ERA", not the end of the world. And MAYBE they are right... ;) haha!
      BAZINGA!

      Everyone have a great weekend! I think I am going to paint something ^^

      Delete
  3. AAHH you crack me up, A company that creates companies very intriguing indeed. Looking forward to more info tomorrow. Also nice painting skills Mr Pres very good indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I had an infinite team of monkeys who helped me photoshopping my crude miniature paintjobs :D ^^

      Yeah - a company that creates companies. I am kinda proud of that one :D

      Delete
  4. FLUGPENATEN 4 EVER....... The only place where even dicks got wings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice Idea... Cowboyninja! *hahahaaaahahaaa* :D

    The important thing for me on this video is a look at your minis.
    Here you show, you paint (sometimes) and you ....kannst es halt!
    Verdammtes Englisch....und das bei der ersten cup of coffee!

    I´m curious, how your idea an miniaturepainting comes together! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ^^ Ich hatte mindestens doppelt so viel Spaß das Video zu drehen und schneiden... Ich habe hier nur gelacht :D

      so muss das sein.

      Delete
  6. What's next? When do we get more informations?:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tomorrow - as I wrote somewhere yesterday, for "logical" reasons I will continue tomorrow with the GIVEAWHAT (around 4:20pm).

      This is the first time I used the term "logical" in this blog :D

      Oh - and check out WAMP - I got nominated - and didn't even know!

      http://www.wampforum.com/VB4/showthread.php?t=14742

      Delete
    2. 14742... 42... nooooo coincdences! ^^

      Delete
    3. wooh congrat's on the nomination just gave you my vote :D

      Delete
  7. Zaphod, you looked cool as a mini, holding that sword you fitted right in alongside those other minis.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You rocked that miniature like a boss!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...