masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Saturday, December 1, 2012

If you build it, they will come (women that is)

If you build it, they will come (women that is)...

Since I promised my mom to find a wife in the next 42 month, I am kind of in Panic Mode... I got so much stuff to do, no time for the lovely ladies...

So I thought, if I BUILD a crazy company, THEY WILL COME. Like in the Field of Dreams....

And it seems to work, see for yourself...




11:42pm

42...

Is she a real wife?
Is she just fantasy?
Caught in a skype call -
with no escape to reality. 

Forget her eyes
look up to her face and see....

I'm just a poor boy, 
I need to no marriage scam... 




I will keep you posted.

What is your most favorite Internet-Scam moment? 
Post in the comments below.


2 comments:

  1. Hehe... she actually tried calling me twice. At like 3am in the morning... I guess Berlin, Italy has its own timezone ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...