masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Monday, December 17, 2012

REVOLUTION video #4 - Different Strokes

Hey! FINALLY! 

Youtube took a looooong time to encode the video after I uploaded it. Its a little longer than the last video, I guess that explains it... ("Me encode you loooong time!")


"Whatchatalkingabout, Zaphod?"

Please Share & Enjoy: 

REVOLUTION video #4 - Diff'rent Strokes

VIDEO #5 (Giveawhat) will be posted tomorrow, because I bet it will render till 2 or 3am - and after only two hours of sleep last night, I need some rest (falling asleep at the keyboard) :( 

BUT the good news is, that there will be 2 videos tomorrow. The GIVEAWHAT revalation AND another video about the company that I believe fits logically very well. So all is good - everything happens for a reason ;) 

I hope you enjoyed the last two videos - more tomorrow! TOMORROW is gonna be really exciting. Good thing I already filmed it all - or I would not sleep again :D

Good night people! Thanks for making my life so great right now! Thanks for dropping by!

Stay hoopy & Good Night!

Zaphod Beeblebrox
aka Michael


The REVOLUTION REVALATION videos so far: 
REVOLUTION video #4 - "Different Strokes" (this one)

7 comments:

  1. Awesome Zaphod not only was that mind blowing lol but you crack me up and i can tell you love miniatures lololol :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Little love for Youtube tonight, though... still not fully encoded on the tuuuube... :/

      I have to sleep - will update it tomorrow (if its not done after I put some white on my teeth and some green on my breath) :D

      Delete
  2. lol yeah it crashed a couple of times but I got to watch it all in the end, was very entertaining :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this video - it just made me happy because it's so positive. :-) This company will be great because you love miniatures :-).

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is like watching an episode of 'The Guild'. I want the next video!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for bringing and sharing your positiv sentiment! Next video please :-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...