masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Friday, May 10, 2013

World Expo 2014 - July 11-13 - Stresa, Italy


Happy FRIDAY everyone! 

The World Expo is an event that only takes place every three years - and is probably the most important miniature show in our spiral arm of the Milky Way. 

Last time, the World Expo took place in Montreaux - I could not go as I was busy learning Kanji in Tokyo at the time ^^


This year's World Expo will be in Stresa, Italy, located right on the beautiful Lago Maggiore. 


The date is July 11-13th, 2014. Put it in your calendar. NOW. ^^


Maybe you could plan a romantic trip with your significant other and then 'happen to stumble upon this interesting event by pure coincidence'!

There is already a Facebook Event Page up, which you might consider joining. If you like, you could tell them that masterminis brought you there ;) 

Here are some links about the World Expo in Montreux in 2011 so you know what we are talking about: 




Hope to see you there!


And... Happy Weekend :D


Share & Enjoy ^^

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh. Colour me interested!

    The timing is good as it's between Salute and the GDs. Plus, Italy is our favourite place in the world. If I had a choice, I'd go Lake Como, but I wouldn't say no to another visit to Lake Maggiore - a beautiful place!

    I think I might do as you say and book a romantic trip for me and my better half. I'm luck that my better half likes minis as much as I do!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...