masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

The 420



I want to explain my ideas to you - but I cannot not explain what our revolution is. That's a secret :D Tease*tease*tease! I love it! :cool:

The following idea is an idea for a business I have. A business that will provide a service for free. A business consisting of communities. All of them. Global nerds causing a NERDQUAKE. 

I will start to reveal this idea to you this year. All for free. 

I will start with the idea. I will document and videocast all decisions, equipment, software, services, people required to make this company reality. Think of it as a slightly meaningful form of "Reality TV".

And I will annonymously introduce you to some of my best friends that I would never have met without the Internet. I will tell you how I met them. How much it cost me. And how they inspired me to this idea because of how they are family. I will use bogus names for my friends. They will know who they are :D 

"Zaphod is just zis kinda guy, you know!"

I ask you to consider this example as an inspiration and motivation for a business idea of your own...

The project will run at least 42 weeks. At the end I will provide a summary with a detailed description of how I did the project in every aspect - thoughts, ideas, plans, stuff you need. 

All for free. 

All I ask you is this: Do you know more than 2 friends that you would want to share this with or EVEN start your own company based upon a crazy good idea. 

Because this is exactly what I did. 

I promise a totally cool item available for every member of the 420 that wants it. I am #1 :D Damn... I wanted to be #42 :D

Be excited! Don't Panic! And don't press this button!


Say "I tried pressing the button although I should know it does not work!"  or "I pressed the button" or whatever you like in the comments and 
I promise one lucky winner a totally hooopy prize :D
Rule: You may lie and still participate!





Erinnert ihr euch an diesen Post?

Ich suche immer noch nach "The 420". 

Ich möchte euch meine Denkweise erklären - aber nicht verraten, was die Revolution denn nun tatsächlich ist.  

Das folgende ist eine Geschäftsidee von mir. Ein Geschäft, dass eine Dienstleistung für umsonst anbietet. Ein Geschäft das von Communities aller art lebt. Alle. Nerds verursachen ein NERDQUAKE! 

Ich werde diese Idee in den nächsten 42h vorstellen. 

Ich werde mit der Idee starten. Ich werde dokumentieren und videocasten, wie ich zu allen entscheidungen, Equipment, Software, Services, Menschen gekommen bin, um diese Firma wahr werden zu lassen. 


Und dabei werde ich euch anonym eine Familie vorstellen, die ich zu meinen besten Freunden zähle und die ich ohne das Internet nie getroffen hätte. Ich werde euch auch ein paar Anekdoten dazu erzählen, wie ich sie getroffen habe... Ich werde erzählen, wie sie mich zu dieser Idee inspiriert haben dadurch, Familie zu sein. Ich werde lustige Decknamen erfinden - die Betroffenen und einige gute Freunde werden wissen, wer gemeint ist :D 

"Zaphod is just zis kinda guy, you know!"

Ich möchte euch damit eine Inspiration und Motivation geben um eine eigene Geschäftsidee zu entwickeln.

Das Projekt wird 42 Wochen laufen. Am Ende dieser Zeit werde ich ein kostenlos Downloadbares Buch zur Verfügung stellen, in dem alles im Detail beschrieben wird - wie, warum, was, Ideen, Pläne, Zeugs, was man so braucht. 

Und alles wird komplett kostenlos sein.

Die einzige bitte, die ich an euch habe ist diese: Kennt ihr mehr als zwei Freunde, mit der ihr diese Idee besprechen würdet? Oder vielleicht sogar zusammen mit mehr als drei Freunden eine total verrückte und neue Firma aufziehen? 

Weil... das ist genau das, was ich gerade mache. 

Ich verspreche allen mitgliedern der "The 420", dass ich ihnen ein super-cooles Item zur Verfügung stellen werde - zu Produktionskosten... Ich bin die #1... Mist... ich wollte die #42 sein :D

Seit aufgeregt! Aber "Don't Panic!" - was immer ihr auch tut, DO NOT PRESS THIS BUTTON!


Schreibt "isch hab jedrüggt!!" oder irgendwas anderes in den Kommentaren und ich verspreche einem glücklichen Gewinner einen hoooopy Preis.
Regel: Ihr dürft lügen und trotzdem mitmachen!


42 comments:

  1. I didn't press the button despite everything inside me telling me I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used firebug to inspect the button in order to determine what, if anything it would do.
    I did not press the button.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tried pressing the button... all I got was a closer view of said button. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. I learnt a long time ago "NEVER PUSH THE BIG RED BUTTON" :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. See now... you can't just put a button in front of me and not expect me to press it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tried pressing the button, I think it actually worked... I feel calmer now and suddenly have a towel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. God, i HAD to hit this Button as it is so attrective ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. The DeeDee inside myself couldn't resist

    ReplyDelete
  9. I pressed the button. I´m a bad person -.- Or did I ?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I knew, nothig would happen,
    but I cant resist...I pushed!

    And then...nothing! :(

    ReplyDelete
  11. I tried pressing the button although I should know it does not work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. dam, two buttons there, both pushed :P

    ReplyDelete
  13. Should have known better the button is a lie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ok... cannt! I tried pressing the button although I should know it does not work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm too scared to push the red button.

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love the way this button does funky things !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I pushed the button and found a poem of "Grunthos" - Arrgghh!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Of course I pressed the button... A couple of times...

    ReplyDelete
  19. pushed the button pushed the button pushed the button pushed the button pushed the button pushed the button pushed the button pushed the button
    ok, ok i do it...

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pushing big red buttons at work is natural to me, so i had no problem pressing this big red button......

    ReplyDelete
  21. I pushed the button and... it worked!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I didn't press the button yet cause I'm at work and I won't be able to appreciate it's full effect.... roll on home time!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. In the words of the chemical brothers - push the button!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I did not press the button. I pride myself on the ability to follow simple instructions. Hmm.. I hope I got the how to post one right. heh.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I pushed the Button and it smelled a beautiful Flower...:)...

    ReplyDelete
  26. I waited such a long time, but today I pressed the button. It changed my life.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I did not press the button, but I did hover to reveal the URL to see it was just a link to the .png. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like this button... I should press it, shouldnt I!?...this button looks so kindly...
    By the way, big red buttons always result in important stories and events, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Habn gedriggt, dä Buddon, awwa bassierd is nix. Färz hald! (Das war mannämarisch.)

    ReplyDelete
  30. MY finger was on the button ...... damn! Why i can´t push it?!


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dodjVdRjyEQ

    ReplyDelete
  31. I pushed the both buttons and bigger ones happened :(

    ReplyDelete
  32. I always pushed big red buttons, always ;)

    ReplyDelete
  33. Put a sign on a park bank with the FRESH PAINTED thing and for sure i will touch it to check out :P

    So Yes i pressed the button

    ReplyDelete
  34. I tried to press the button... Stupid really, it's like 'don't think of pink elephants'!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I read the comments and then stupidly still tried to press the button....

    ReplyDelete
  36. I'm not wearing a red shirt, so I felt safe pressing the button and nothing happened...whew!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...