masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Recommended: Flash Gitz



Greetings, beings! 

I am in this hobby for over 25 years now - but sometimes I ask myself... HOW DID I MISS THIS all this time!?

FlashGitz.net is one of these sites... Great comics, great little animations, great humor. Reminds me of TSOLR and the Emperor's Sticks :) (anyone besides me know this?)
If you are into the whole 40k storyline, you will get a blast out of this one. Literally. 





Hallo Mitnerds! 


Ich bin jetzt seit über 25 Jahren in diesem Hobby.... Und manchmal frage ich mich: WIE HAB ICH DAS die ganze Zeit VERPASST? 

FlashGitz.net ist so eine Seite.... Großartige Comics, großartige Animationen, großartiger Humor! Erinnert mich irgendwie an TSOLR und die Emperor's Sticks :) (kennt die jemand außer mir?)

Wenn ihr den 40k Fluff gerne mögt, dann dürfte das hier eine Bombenstimmung verbreiten. Wortwörtlich. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...