masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Miniature Painters are like Hobbits, Mr. Frodo...




"Miniature Painters are like Hobbits, Mr. Frodo! 


They have the Galactic Nerd Power to destroy the One Ring, 

and they don't even know it yet!"


(love, ZB in a Samwise Gamgee Costume, xoxo)


PURPLE ALERT
hype * psyche * tease
DETECTED

Do you FEEL the FORCE in you? Comment below!
Would YOU destroy the ONE RING???

WIN HERE

Update: If anyone wants to join the revolution already - without knowing what's really going on - like the lemmings, write me @ galacticlemming@beeblebrox.de. I will assign membership numbers in order of receiving. Please have the words I JOIN THE REVOLUTION in the title, so I can sort them out automatically. I will send each of the first 420 of you signed certificates and two very special documents. VERY SPECIAL. And you get a free life-time-entry to a future social experiment website I have in mind. Its hoopy. Like "Belgium man, that is sooper hoopy! You know where your towel is, dood!" hoopy.

Thanks Tuffy for the idea! :) 
Next one is #10.



"Perfect Marketing Campaigns require Fluffy Kittens. Pat."

Oh, you don't have to be a miniature painter to join a revolution.
We need ever being's body and soul!
So welcome to the Revolution! Can I haz join pleaaaze!

PLEASE SHARE THIS ON ALL GAMING AND PAINTING FORUMS!
CHECK IF S.O. ELSE ALREADY DID BEFORE POSTING!
No double threads! Its a nightmare for us forum admins to merge all those posts together!


FREE Stretch Goals: 

42 galactic lemmings in 42 hours


 I will try to get Wil Wheaton (wilwheaton.net) to join the revolution. I will promise him something very nerdy in return. And a business proposal that pays him 58% of the profits. I will create a rare nerdy collectors item in his honor. Wil Wheaton will get the honorary lifetime number #42, that I wanted. He will get a lifetime supply of our products for free. He can hang with us any time. He gets a special League of Legends Account on the EU West server with private classes (if he needs them). He will receive 420€ worth of RIOT points. I will play PAMPER SONA BOT for him until the BOTs RAGEQUIT - whenever he asks me to.


210 galactic lemmings


I will try to get a DND event with the "DNDWizards Cast"


420 galactic lemmings 


I will pledge to make a company that builds a Galactic Lemming Game within 42 weeks. (If the holders to the name "Lemming" allow us to) The company will then work on other titles too. Free to play. Like 100% free. And you will play for a good cause. Not even stuff you can buy for the game you can buy with money!


Update 12/22: 

Update after 21 Lemmings in less than 420 minutes: 

11 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Have you joined? You would be Number niiine niiine niiiiine...
      If anyone wants to join the revolution already - without knowing what's really going on - like the lemmings, write me @ galacticlemming@beeblebrox.de. I will assign membership numbers in order of receiving. Please have the words I JOIN THE REVOLUTION in the title, so I can sort them out automatically. I will send each of the first 420 of you signed certificates and two very special documents. VERY SPECIAL. Like sooper hoopy!

      Delete
  2. Post here if you followed the lemmings! Tell me your special lemming role! Tell me if you ever played lemmings! Tell me if you now started playing lemmings! What did you think?

    How many lemmings did you sacrifice to clear a level? 42?
    Oh I am having so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What the hell is going on here? I joined the Revolution, for sure and I used to play lemmings hundred years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES
    And i played Lemmings a lot in the pasttime.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have played lemmings... I think I am one of the lemming, that stay behind and look first, if the others touched the ground safe, before jumping...

    oh, and yes, I have joined the revolution...

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES I played Lemmings 25 years ago on a AMIGA 500! :-)))

    LG
    Gonzo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I have also played Lemmings. With my GameBoy :) Very funny and hart to see the little Lemmings. xD
    After that with the computer. Lemmings 1 was very easy but Lemmings 2 very hart. Because the Savepoints doesn´t work so we had to begun a new game every day. My sister and I were also little Lemmings. Every day the same 3 or 4 levels. And the next day...and the next day...and the next day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. oops forgot to comment no i never played lemmings sorry but what ever you do is gonna be good lol you are yet to bore me as i find your randomness very entertaining. Every mourning you bring a smile to my face lol TWISTED

    ReplyDelete
  9. Update: We reached the first stretchgoal - more than 42 emails to galacticlemming<>beeblebrox.de. WHEEEEEEEATOOOON!

    ReplyDelete
  10. YEAH BOY lol congrats and now to conquer the universe :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...