masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Recommended read: Juliencasses.com


A lot of people asked me: Why don't you write your blog in German? I don't understand English well! Guys... The secret is to: Scroll Daun Nau! :D

Eine Menge Leute sprechen mich an: Warum schreibst Du Dein Blog nicht in Deutsch? Ich verstehe Englisch nicht so gut... Hey,... das Geheimnis ist: Nach unten Scrollen! :D


Greetings! 

After posting all these giveaways let me post something of more substance! The next giveaway - like every weekday this week - will be at 0:42 hours tomorrow morning!

I have a recommendation for you - actually I have quite a few, but for the moment, let me just give you this one. 

Why? Because I saw someone perform Julien's method of making rocks here at my place and thought it was excellent! And I think you should know this too!

So, Julien Casses - one of the best known deities on the painting Olymp. ;) I met him a few times on Games Day/Golden Demon Events - he was always happy to disclose his 'secrets'. Like so many painters a really nice guy :) 

On his Blog, Julien just posted a tutorial on how to make rocks - check it out! His blog - like soooo many blogs out there - is great and this tutorial is an instant favorite for me...

Here is the link to Julien's Blog. Follow Julien! Follow other blogs! Look at my blog list (of I believe over 150 blogs I follow) to find new and interesting blogs!

And here a pretty picture from his step-by-step tutorial: 



Please share and enjoy this post!
It would not only help me but make me very happy :) 



Hallöchen! 

Nach all den aufregenden Verlosungen möchte ich mal wieder was mit etwas mehr Substanz posten! Die nächste Verlosung findet - wie jeden Wochentag diese Woche - um 0:42h morgen früh statt. 

Ich habe eine Empfehlung für euch. Genauergenommen habe ich ganz viele, aber für den Moment erst mal nur diese eine... 

Warum? Weil ich jemanden bei mir im Hobbyraum hatte, der Julien's Methode Felsen herzustellen angewendet hat - und das war großartig! Jetzt gibts das Tutorial - und ich denke, dass sollte sich jeder - Maler wie Spieler - mal ansehen. 

Julien Casses - einer der bekanntesten Gottheiten auf dem Mal-Olymp ;) Ich habe ihn ein paar mal auf Games Day / Golden Demon Events getroffen. Er war immer bereit, seine "Tricks" weiterzugeben - wie so viele Maler ein sehr netter Typ!

Auf seinem Blog hat Julien einen Artikel gepostet, wie man Felsen herstellen kann - seht es euch mal an! Sein Blog - wie so viele andere Blogs auch - ist großartig, und dieses Tutorial habe ich mir gleich als "Favorit" notiert. 

Hier geht's zu Julien's Blog. Folgt Julien! Folgt anderen Blogs! Schaut in meine Blogliste, in der ich glaube ich über 150 Blogs folge - und sucht euch ein paar für euch interessante raus! 

Und hier ist noch ein schickes Bild aus seinem Step-by-Step Post: 



Bitte teilt mein Blog mit euren Freunden - es hilft nicht nur unserer Revolution, sondern macht mich außerdem noch glücklich :) 


3 comments:

  1. Next couple of weeks I will take a picture of a friend's mini that he gave me as a present - he used Julian's technique. And I am a couple of months late taking a picture for him... All because you broke Mati's bench, Pjotr....

    But now I will use the opportunity to make a tutorial on how to photograph miniatures professionally. And I won't need more than 7 hours to do it. I will do it in much less than 42 minutes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol cool I look forward to both the photo and your take on professional photo's as I have read a few and have gotten quite good at it myself. And every time I read one I learn just that little bit more and that's the whole point to painting to high display standards, with out good photos no one can see the effort put in :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...