masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Monday, October 15, 2012

Winner of the limited Hussar 2012 miniature determined!

Hey, we have a winner! 



The winner of the Hussar 2012 limited show miniature is: 


      Ethelie      


Apparently, Ethelie is a really talented tattoo artist :) Paint this lovely pet a nice Tattoo, will you? :D


Ethelie's blog can be found here. There is some really cool stuff on it, so check it out and subscribe to her! I just did! Like a boss!



@Ethelie: Please contact me at <<junkmail>> >at< beeblebrox <<DOT>> de with your shipping address. 


All other winners of the last Giveaways will receive their shipment as soon as I got Etelie's address. Due to me being sick this weekend, I could not send out your prizes as planned. My apologies!



Strengthen your Karma by congratulating Ethelie in the comments! 


Get all your friends and join masterminis.net today!
It WILL be worth it. Trust me.



5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...