masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Preview: Hussar 2012 Warsaw, Poland

Greetings everyone! 

Here a quick little preview of what is going on this weekend on masterminis.net. 

On Friday, I will head out to Warsaw, Poland. Its a 5:30 hour trainride from central station Berlin. I always find train rides very relaxing - plus you get to see quite a bit during the ride.  As I have never been to Poland before, I am really looking forward to it. I will go in on Friday, attend the painting competition on Saturday and then go back on Sunday, I think I will have some time to visit one or two tourist spots as well... Yay!

The Hussar painting competition will be held for the 3rd time this year. 

Some of my favorite painters will attend the Hussar 2012. I am really looking forward to meeting them :) 

As with other events in the past (GD Germany, GD UK), you can expect tons of pictures and maybe a video or two from the event. 

So stay tuned for your exclusive Hussar 2012 event coverage!! 



Moin!

Hier eine kurze Vorschau zu dem, was dieses Wochenende auf masterminis.net los sein wird. 

Freitag gehts nach Warschau, Polen. Es ist eine 5:30 Stunden Bahnfahrt vom Hauptbahnhof Berlin aus. Ich finde Bahnfahrten immer recht entspannend - und man bekommt ne Menge zu sehen. Da ich noch nie in Polen war, freue ich mich wirklich auf die Reise. Am Freitag gehts hin, Samstag werde ich an dem Wettbewerb teilnehmen und dann am Sonntag gehts auch schon wieder zurück. Ich denke, ich werde genug Zeit haben, mir das eine oder andere touristische Highlight anzusehen ;) Yay!

Der Hussar Malwettbewerb wird übrigens dieses Jahr zum dritten Mal ausgetragen. 

Ich freue mich insbesondere darauf, einige meiner Lieblingsmaler auf dem Hussar 2012 kennenlernen zu können. 

Wie bei bisherigen Events auch (GD Deutschland, GD Großbritannien) könnt ihr euch jetzt schon auf eine Menge Fotos und vielleicht den einen oder anderen Videobeitrag freuen.

Also dranbleiben für die exklusive Hussar 2012 Berichterstattung!

7 comments:

  1. Wenn er da ist, grüß mal Camelson von mir ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to the results. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to seeing what pics you post up. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have fun:D
    I won't be able to make it this year but last time it was a really great event:D

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK... My train tickets actually made it in time... My masterminis sweatshirt did not :D

    I am so looking forward to going tomorrow! I hope the weather will be ok ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...