masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Blog Exchange Programme

Hey everyone! 

I am currently following over 100 blogs. Daily. I use Google Reader on the PC and FeedlerPro on my iPhone to keep up to date. 

Two guys just approached me to become "Banner Exchange Partners" for a blogger module called "Blog Roll". And I just found out how to set it up... :D



To be honest, right now I only have a "partner" blog with Coloured Dust. (Darek, I will add your Den of Imagination next!). Massive Voodoo is the ONE blog everyone should subscribe to. And Chest of Colors the other one :D Seriously, I like them both and I thought let's do some free advertizing ;)

If you like to set up a banner exchange with me, let me know. Send me an email at junkmail <<at>> beeblebrox ><dot>< de with the title "Blog Roll" (so I can find it in my Spamfolder :D). No need to send me images or anything. I will use the normal BlogRoll functionality like you see above. Links will be posted in most recent update order. If there are any questions, ask them in the mail. 

Please let me know the URL of your Blog, e.g., "www.masterminis.net" or "masterminis.blogspot.de". Also, let me know if you have a facebook page for your site, e.g., "www.facebook.com/masterminis.net". Same goes for Google+ pages. Also let me know if you have a forum, a store or gaming/painting club, if you like.

Cool. :) 

I am looking forward to hearing from you!

Michael
aka Zaphod Beeblebrox



Hallo an alle! 

Ich folge derzeit über 100 Blogs. Täglich. Ich benutze Google Reader für den PC und FeedlerPro für mein iPhone um auf dem Laufenden zu bleiben. 

Ich bin von zwei Leuten auf ein "Banner Exchange Programm" für ein Blogger Modul namens "Blog Roll" angesprochen worden. Und ich habe gerade rausgefunden, wie man das macht :) 



Um ehrlich zu sein, im Moment habe ich nur ein "Partner" Blog mit Coloured Dust. (Darek, ich werde Deine Den of Imagination als nächstes hinzufügen!). Massive Voodoo ist DAS Blog, dem jeder folgen sollte. Und Chest of Colors das andere :D Nee, ernsthaft, Ich mag beide sehr und dachte mir: "Kostenlose Werbung" schadet den beiden nicht. ;)

Wenn jemand von euch mit mir ein Banner Exchange Programm machen möchte, lasst es mich wissen. Schickt mir ne mail an junkmail <<at>> beeblebrox ><dot>< de mit dem Betreff "Blog Roll" (so finde ich das dann im Spamfolder!). Ihr müsst keine Bilder oder sowas mitschicken, ich werde die normale BlogRoll Funktion nutzen, wie ihr sie auch oben seht. Die Links werden so sortiert, dass der am letzten aktualisierte ganz oben steht. Wenn es irgendwelche Fragen gibt, einfach in der Mail ansprechen. 

Lasst mich bitte die URL eures Blogs, z.B. "www.masterminis.net" oder "masterminis.blogspot.de" wissen. Wäre schön, wenn ihr mir auch eine etwaige Facebook-Seite mitteilen könntet, z.B. , "www.facebook.com/masterminis.net". Das gilt auch für Google+ pages. Und wenn ihr ein Forum habt, einen Laden oder einen Club, könnt ihr mir das auch mitteilen, wenn ihr mögt :) 

Cool. :) 

Ich freu mich schon, von euch zu hören!

Michael
aka Zaphod Beeblebrox

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...