masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Monday, October 15, 2012

DUZI / SMC links

Greeting everyone!

As you know, I was sick this weekend and could not visit either event. I feel really sad about this as I have lost an opportunity to meet more of you :) 

But I am doing great again and I feel full of energy for new things. As a matter of fact, it was quite a creative weekend on which I worked on my launch event for my secret mysterious project. Stay tuned and SUBSCRIBE if you want to know more! It will be worth it! Guaranteed.

Scale Model Challenge

Anywho, my friend Philip took some awesome pictures at the SMC. 


DUZI

The DUZI according to everyone I have heard of was dead. An utter disappointment. Half the vendors compared to the year before, very few miniatures in the competition. According to all sources this must have been the last year of DUZI. It is a pitty to see what happens to a once great event when no modern marketing tools are applied to it. A shame, really. 

I will post pictures, as soon as I find some. 


And IF YOU want to join the
painting REVOLUTION
on November 14th 

SUBSCRIBE!


Hallo ihr da draußen!

Wie ihr wisst, war ich am Wochenende krank und ich konnte nicht zu den beiden Events reisen. Echt traurig, da ich gerne ein paar von euch hätte treffen können.

Aber mir gehts wieder gut, und ich bin voller Energie. Genaugenommen war dies ein sehr kreatives Wochenende, an dem ich am Launch Event für mein mysteriöses Geheim-Projekt gearbeitet habe. Bleibt dran und SUBSCRIBT wenn ihr mehr erfahren wollt. Es wird sich lohnen. Garantiert.

Scale Model Challenge

Wie auch immer, mein Freund Philip hat ein paar tolle Fotos bei der SMC gemacht. 


DUZI

Die DUZI ist nach Aussagen aller, von denen ich gehört habe, tot. Eine einzige Enttäuschung. Im Vergleich zum Vorjahr nur noch knapp die Hälfte der Aussteller und kaum Beiträge beim Malwettbewerb. Es ist schade mit anzusehen, was aus einem einst tollen Event wird, wenn man so gar kein modernes Marketing beherrscht. Ne Schande, eigentlich. 

Ich werde Bilder posten, sobald ich welche habe. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...