masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Friday, October 26, 2012

Painting just took an arrow to the knee

Hey everyone! 

I just heard about the first "Skyrim" miniature: The DragonSlayer. I am not sure if this is an "official" mini and for that reason how long it will be available, but I think it looks pretty good. 

The producer, Northstarmodels from Russia has a page with all their distributors - so if you are interested, you might want to contact those. The German distributor does not seem to have the product in stock (yet).



(insert popular dragon shout here)

I will try to get one somewhere... If you know a distributor in Europe that has them, please drop me a line. 

The price is 22.50$ and its a 54mm miniature. 

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...