masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Monday, September 2, 2013

Forge World News: Sons of Horus

Greetings my most fortuitous Forge World Fans!

Sons of Horus

While we are still nervously waiting for the next Primarch, Forge World has release two new products - and of course they always wait until I just received my last order... Well, I'll wait and see what the next Primarch will be like ^^

The Sons of Horus Legion Command looks pretty sweet and comes in at 'only' 25£, good value, I think. And I am sure, many of you know the designer: Alfonso Giraldes aka Banshee. 

The Sons of Horus Legion Contemptor Dreadnaught (short name this time!) by Alfonso and Will Hayes is pretty impressive. I love anything with gatling guns (or tentacles for that matter), so this contemptor is totally my style...

And the paintjob on the banner? NMM? Is Alfonso doing missionary work for the painting community? :D

SHARE & ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...