masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

On the table: Current WIPs

Greetings beings!

After successfully launching the blog yesterday I am back to my full-time painting activity. Thanks to Badsmiles help it even starts to look fancy! (Way more to come though, so stay tuned!)

I have lived in Japan for the last two years and just moved back to Germany. In Japan I have not painted anything at all. Naturally, I am a bit "rusty". So I started a few "practice" minatures last week, to get back into the swing of things.

Here is a picture of what you can find on my painting table:


masterminis.net - current WIPs

From left to right: JMD Melvin (just started last night), GW Space marine, Pegaso Spartan Aristocrat bust (will be finished today), Pegaso Kuvar Reaper (finished last night, needs some base rework though). 

I currently only have a temporary painting studio set up as I will move to Berlin in June (I hope). Everything I own is still in moving boxes :D So final pictures of miniatures will be available after the move only. 

----------

Gestern konnten wir erfolgreich das Blog starten. Besonderer Dank an Badsmile mit dessen Hilfe das sogar schon ganz hübsch aussieht! (Kommt aber noch viiiiel mehr - bleibt dran!)

Ich habe zwei Jahre in Japan gelebt und bin erst kürzlich zurückgekommen. In Japan habe ich gar nicht gemalt und bin daher etwas maltechnisch etwas angerostet. Um wieder reinzukommen habe ich letzte Woche begonnen, ein paar Testminis zu bemalen (s.o.).

Im Moment habe ich nur ein zeitweiliges Mal-Lager aufgeschlagen, da ich im Juni (hoffentlich) nach Berlin ziehen werden. Alles, was ich habe ist in Umzugskartons :) Vernünftige Bilder der fertigen Minis (auch für CMON) kommen dann erst nach dem Umzug. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...