masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Games Day UK - WIN GD UK TICKETS & SHIRTS



Games Day UK - Golden Demon 2013

Good Day my glorious Games Day geeks!

Games Day 2013 = Games Day 2012 - 6000 fans
I have not even unpacked my Euromilitaire 2013 suitcase yet and the next event, Games Day UK 2013 is already knocking on my schedule. 

Therefore I shall venture to the mother- and fatherland of miniatures again this Saturday, heading straight for Birmingham, where Games Workshop has rented out the NIA this year, significantly reducing the visitor numbers from the 8-10,000 visitors at the NEC in previous years. 

If you are going to Games Day UK, I would like to suggest that you check the Pre-GD-UK Facebook page that Sue has set up. We will be meeting the night before the Games Day for some food, fun and festivities - hope to see you there!

No new minis, all new report

As per usual, I have not finished any miniatures for this event - even though I had plans for 7 categories... But being as busy as we are right now, the one thing I get for starting a miniature company is not having time for painting miniatures anymore :P 

That being said, I will have 142% time available for an awesome inside report from Games Day UK (if they let me in, after all my posts about the Future of Games Day and Games Workshop :D).

Also, I will post live-pics throughout the day on our facebook page - including the winners. See it live as it happens! (I just need to remember to bring my charger this time :P)

WIN Tickets & Painting Buddha Shirts!

Want one of three free last-minute-Games Day UK Tickets and a free Painting Buddha T-Shirt? I'll hand deliver THREE TICKETS and shirts in your size straight to the entrance of Games Day UK! You will have to be there prior to opening, though! You'll find me - bearded, bald guy looking like a hobo in a Painting Buddha shirt ^^. 

All you need to do to be eligible to win is to SHARE & ENJOY this post with your friends on Google+ and Facebook. If you need a ticket, please additionally state so in the comments below! Some people who share this post already got one :)  

Ticket & T-Shirt winners will be announced on Thursday morning and I will get in touch with the winners via Facebook chat :) 

The Future of Games Days and Games Workshop

In the unlikely case that you have not read our epic mini-series about "The Future of Games Days & Games Workshop" yet, take about 2 hours off your schedule, grab a cup'o'Joe, tell your boss you are very busy, lean back and share & enjoy: 


Part 7 will be up after the Games Day UK report next week. STAY TUNED - and don't forget to

SHARE & ENJOY


18 comments:

  1. sharing the love for you zaphod no tickets for me though newborn baby prevention scheme is in place lol but a t-shirt would be cool keep up the top work man
    El Reevo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's never to early to get the little bundle of joy started with the hobby :D

      Delete
    2. ive got the first 4 kids and the other half in to it so im not doing to bad lol

      Delete
  2. ok just remembered, i really cannot go (my wife would kill me) so unfortunately no ticket for me either... id like a nice shirt though! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I have to have a serious word with your wife :D

      Delete
  3. Shared & enjoyed as well! No ticket for me as well...but your articles help me through my 24h-duty. Thanx and I wish you a pleasent journey...Really looking forward to your pics, again!
    Best regards,
    Skyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you there, gyus, want a reamtch after US GD? See you there!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ticket for me please shared on facebook :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking good for you, Dante! Most people don't need/want one :D

      Delete
  6. no ticket for me...unless you can fly me halfway around the world

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely do not want ME to fly you halfway around the world. As a matter of fact, it would be a miracle if we made it to the runway :D

      Delete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Replies
    1. Chances are good - winners will be announced soon™.

      Delete
  9. Could do with a ticket here! :-) Shared on G+ and FB! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rob!
      I'll announce the winners in a few minutes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...