masterminis.net - where we learn to be a better painter!

Monday, May 14, 2012

Translate function now available

I noticed that there are quite a few non-english speaking folks who access this site. I know how I feel when I go and visit some of these awesome French, Spanish, Polish, Italian... painter blogs - I dont understand a word :D
On a polish site I found a function called "Google Translate" - and though the results are sometimes hillarious - it helped me to understand the content of the blog. 


You find the function right under the "Subscribe" button on the right side. 



And while your at it... Hitting that subscribe button is a cool feature, too! 


このブログは日本語も話せるよ!wwww




"Share and Enjoy!"
The marketing division of the Sirius Cybernetics Corporation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...